The NT Build Board is supported by a Registrar, Field Officers and Administrative Team.
The current Registrar for the Scheme, Mr Theo Tsikouris, was formally appointed in January 2006.
The functions of the Registrar in administering the portable long service leave include:
- Administering the Scheme in accordance with any directions given by the Board;
- Exercising any powers or functions delegated by the Board;
- Maintaining construction worker and employer registers;
- Approving of forms to be used for the Scheme; and
- Approving registration requests and de-registrations for the Scheme.